- William H. “Billy” Murphy, Jr.
- Richard V. Falcon
- Hassan Murphy
- Kenneth W. Ravenell
- Mary McNamara Koch
- Paula Xinis
- Tonya Osborne Baña
- Milin Chun
- Pamela J. Diedrich
- George C. Doub, Jr.
- Kenneth B. Frank
- Diana K. Hobbs
- Frederick T. Kuykendall
- Nikoletta Mendrinos
- Andrew K. O’Connell
- Jon Simon Stefanuca
We’re a firm built on the collaborative efforts of a dedicated team. Each attorney at Murphy, Falcon & Murphy brings the formative strengths of leadership, diligence, and strategy to every case we take on, and our unique personal and professional histories ensure that we consistently bring new perspectives to our growing body of work. Simply put, we work on a wide variety of cases because we are apt to do so.
The foundation of Murphy, Falcon & Murphy began with a partnership between legendary trial lawyer Judge Billy Murphy and the brilliant legal mind of Richard Falcon in 1982. As the two continued to successfully try and negotiate notorious cases throughout the country, they built a team of smart, driven lawyers that continue to fight for the rights for those who have been wronged.
This credo is present in all the work that we do, and we’re proud to say that our commitment to success for our clients is what drives us as a firm.
- 100 Top Trial Lawyers in the U.S., American Trial Lawyers Association
- 25 Smartest People in Baltimore, Baltimore Magazine
- Charles Hamilton Houston Award for Lifetime Achievement in Litigation, University of Baltimore School of Law
- Largest Minority-Owned Business, Baltimore Business Journal
- Lifetime Award, Black CEO Summit Trailblazer Award
- Maryland Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers Magazine
- Thurgood Marshall Lifetime Achievement Award
- Top 100 Black Lawyers in America, On Being a Black Lawyer
- Top 50 Most Influential Marylanders, Daily Record
- Top Ten Criminal Lawyers in Maryland, Baltimore Magazine
- Trial Lawyer of the Year, Trial Lawyers for Public Service
- Whitney M. Young, Jr. Memorial Award, Urban League of Greater Baltimore
Beth A. Wybolt
Director of Administration
Cynthia D. Fuller
Deborah J. Ness
Karyn A. Slavin
Marlene C. Acree
Paula L. Henry
Sara B. Bagheri
Tesha M. Casale