Murphy, Falcon & Murphy files suit against against Cole Real Estate Investments Inc., claiming that the Phoenix-based company agreed to sell itself for less than its value. Read more »
A History of Legal Excellence
At Murphy, Falcon & Murphy, our team of talented attorneys is dedicated to providing smart strategies and approaches to complex litigation, an uncompromising commitment to preparation, and a tenacious attitude when it comes to defending the interests of our clients.
Dr. John Yacoub is facing scrutiny following a federal and state investigation that revealed the Towson-area OB/GYN invaded patient privacy by storing numerous images of female genitalia on his cell phone. Read more »
Attorneys William H. “Billy” Murphy, Jr. and Hassan Murphy were recently named Thurgood Marshall honorees by the Baltimore City Branch of the NAACP. Read more »
In an important ruling for our state’s criminal justice system, the Maryland Court of Appeals ruled late last month that indigent defendants must have access to counsel during bail proceedings. You can read the opinion here. This is a landmark win for individuals charged with a crime in Maryland, and one that Murphy, Falcon & [...] Read more »
Congratulations to managing partner and senior attorney Hassan Murphy, who was recently named a 2013 Leadership in Law award winner by Maryland’s business and legal newspaper, The Daily Record. Read more »
- $276 million verdict in a fraud case against First Union Bank
- $185 million settlement against Ernst & Young
- $3.5 million verdict in a wrongful death case against police officer
- November 11, 2013Too often, a lenient attitude toward reporting errors made by colleagues means doctors aren't able to learn from their mistakes.
- November 8, 2013Learn more about the ongoing investigation involving local gynecologist Dr. John Yacoub.
- November 6, 2013Congrats to Billy and Hassan Murphy, who were both named Thurgood Marshall honorees by the Baltimore City Branch of the NAACP. They will be honored at the organization's annual Freedom Fund Banquet this Thursday. Learn more on our blog, below.