Last week, the Centers for Disease Control further lowered the threshold of what is considered “high blood lead levels” among children under five, estimating that over half a million children in this age group have blood lead levels that are cause for concern. Read more »
A History of Legal Excellence
At Murphy, Falcon & Murphy, our team of talented attorneys is dedicated to providing smart strategies and approaches to complex litigation, an uncompromising commitment to preparation, and a tenacious attitude when it comes to defending the interests of our clients.
This past weekend, founding partner Judge William H. “Billy” Murphy, Jr. appeared on MSNBC’s “Melissa Harris-Perry” show to participate in a roundtable discussion on the history, and failure, of our nation’s War on Drugs. Read more »
On Friday, May 17th, Murphy, Falcon & Murphy will join Philanthropik as one of many local sponsors at the nonprofit’s second annual Shade gala, taking place at a venue to be revealed in the days leading up to the event. Read more »
- $4.77 million settlement in a carbon monoxide poisoning case
- $3.5 million verdict in a wrongful death case against police officer
- $2.45 million settlement in a wrongful transplant case
- June 11, 2013Information on how to identify carbon monoxide poisoning. Take the necessary steps to protect your family at home.
- June 9, 2013
If you're at home this morning, take a moment to watch Judge Billy Murphy discuss the NSA data surveillance programs on Melissa Harris-Perry, live on MSNBC.
- June 7, 2013Have you been following the latest news on individual privacy?