Last week, the Centers for Disease Control further lowered the threshold of what is considered “high blood lead levels” among children under five, estimating that over half a million children in this age group have blood lead levels that are cause for concern. Read more »
A History of Legal Excellence
At Murphy, Falcon & Murphy, our team of talented attorneys is dedicated to providing smart strategies and approaches to complex litigation, an uncompromising commitment to preparation, and a tenacious attitude when it comes to defending the interests of our clients.
This past weekend, founding partner Judge William H. “Billy” Murphy, Jr. appeared on MSNBC’s “Melissa Harris-Perry” show to participate in a roundtable discussion on the history, and failure, of our nation’s War on Drugs. Read more »
On Friday, May 17th, Murphy, Falcon & Murphy will join Philanthropik as one of many local sponsors at the nonprofit’s second annual Shade gala, taking place at a venue to be revealed in the days leading up to the event. Read more »
- Successfully defending Johnson & Johnson in a multi-billion product liability case
- $55 million settlement in an environmental contamination case against Constellation Energy
- $34.3 million verdict in a carbon monoxide poisoning case
- May 17, 2013Does litigation help hospitals in their patient safety efforts? New reports say yes.
- May 15, 2013Who are these life-saving tests actually benefitting?
- May 14, 2013Drug and medical device manufacturers have long pursued favorable relationships with physicians, sometimes showering them with gifts or funding in exchange for using their products–a move that puts the concerns of suppliers before the real medical needs of patients. A new effort, called the Physician Payment Sunshine Act, is trying to change all that.