Murphy, Falcon & Murphy Senior Partner Billy Murphy appeared yesterday on CBS Baltimore to discuss the carbon monoxide leak over the weekend at the Westin BWI Hotel that hospitalized nine people. Read more »
A History of Legal Excellence
At Murphy, Falcon & Murphy, our team of talented attorneys is dedicated to providing smart strategies and approaches to complex litigation, an uncompromising commitment to preparation, and a tenacious attitude when it comes to defending the interests of our clients.
Sunday afternoon, a serious carbon monoxide leak was detected at the Westin Hotel near BWI in Anne Arundel County. According to reports, a damaged flue assembly for a water heater caused the release of the toxic carbon monoxide gas, which sent at least nine people to the hospital. Read more »
Murphy, Falcon & Murphy files suit against against Cole Real Estate Investments Inc., claiming that the Phoenix-based company agreed to sell itself for less than its value. Read more »
Dr. John Yacoub is facing scrutiny following a federal and state investigation that revealed the Towson-area OB/GYN invaded patient privacy by storing numerous images of female genitalia on his cell phone. Read more »
Attorneys William H. “Billy” Murphy, Jr. and Hassan Murphy were recently named Thurgood Marshall honorees by the Baltimore City Branch of the NAACP. Read more »
- $2.45 million settlement in a wrongful transplant case
- $44 million verdict in a police brutality case
- $3 million verdict in a wrongful death case against truck driver
- February 19, 2014Legislation proposed to install carbon monoxide detectors in Maryland hotels, see Billy Murphy interview. http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/video/9854692-westin-bwi-hotel-under-heavy-criticism-after-high-carbon-monoxide-levels/#.UwUCowtepb8.email
- February 17, 2014A serious carbon monoxide leak was detected at the Westin Hotel near BWI in Anne Arundel County, sending at least nine people to the hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning. If you or loved one has been affected, please contact us to protect your rights.
- February 17, 2014
If you are affected or know someone affected by the carbon monoxide leak at the Westin BWI, give us a call today.